Thursday, July 5, 2007

Day 1- Wed. 7/4

Breakfast- Oatmeal w/honey. 1/5 grapefruit. Slice of Whole Grain Bread w/ Cheese

Snack- Fruit, Chocolate

Lunch- Potatoes w/ Salad.

Snack- Vegetable Soup, Fruit

Dinner- Barbecue Meat with Salad.

I started out Breakfast good. And I was kind of hungry bur reassured myself that that was normal and I would get used to it. I also got a little cranky, but after I went for a run. And that made me feel real good. Later I had potatoes with some salad. Throughout the day I had some chocolate, I know it was bad and I regretted buying it. Later I had soup. Toward the night I went to a family friend’s house with my parents and ate barbecue with them. I really regret the barbecue because I knew that I wasn’t hungry and I shouldn’t eat after 8. Tomorrow I want to stick with my schedule and work on not eating after 8.

No comments: