Saturday, July 14, 2007

Day 11- Sat. 7/14

Breakfast- Bagel w/ Creamcheese. Iced Coffee

Lunch- Soup

Snack- Popcorn. Ice cream

Everything went great today. I went to work in the afternoon and I was pleased. I don’t feel bad for the junk food I ate instead of dinner, since I went out to the movies with family and then after for ice cream. So I think of it as a necessary indulgement. But I did work out today and very successfully, I dint do much cardio I did more strength training. And I found that more soothing than a pain to make your self run the last 5 minutes. And I fit great into tight pants that I've wanted for so long. So that was a great confidence booster. My goal for tomorrow is to not overeat, since I am going to be with family. And when I am with family I tend to overeat.

No comments: